Monday, September 7, 2009

am i prone to the attack of ****** cancer?

im an 18yrs old girl. im afraid that i am having ****** cancer? i have small pimple like projections on my skin in between my *******…………but my parents says its due to heat & i hav dandruff problem 4 the last two yrs……it might be due to that also but i hav a lot of patches of pimples on my shoulders………nowadays i notice a big inflamation right under my arms……..they appear 4 abt a week & its goes off after that.& it appeared only yester year& i hav never had such inflamations before & after that also till now. i hav no family history of ****** cancer ………..i am a mechanical engineering student & my work place has a asbestos roof…………will asbetos sheeted roof cause any mutation………am i realy having ****** cancer………..should i approach a doctor …………& if i tell my parents also they are not taking it so seriously b'cos i always care abt me very much &say them everything seriously………….even if it is a small pain or head ache…….

Source: http://www.mesothelioma-website.us/cancer/am-i-prone-to-the-attack-of-cancer/


Coba Yahoo! Mail baru yang LEBIH CEPAT. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!

No comments:

Post a Comment